Flat coax cable, F jack to F jack, ultratin
For feeding coax cables through windows and doors.
Super slim copper conductor Window cable
- No Drilling Necessary
- Flat & Flexible Moldable
- High quality cable Not a imitated bad quality
Window cable Description:
1. Flat coax cable, for feeding coax cables through windows and doors
2. For use with normal coax-cable. Saves drilling, for windows, doors, caravans and balconies.
3. Hiqh Quality Window Cable, with low loss and high screening(120dB)
RG6 Approved to work with all satellite/cable tv systems, High-quality, are completely flexible to fit into tight spaces:
1) bring cable through a closed window or door.
2) Perfect for temporary installed in an apartment or car where you could not drill holes to run coaxial cable.
3) could use this flat coaxial cable through your RV windows when I go camping
4) Works for all receivers on the market guaranteed
| Appearance||Outer conductor shall be have no sign of cracks or foreign obstacles.||Visual Magnifier|
| Dielectric||Min. 1000 MΩ/km||at 20°C|
| Velocity of Propagation||Nom. 69.5%||-|
| VSWR||Max. 1.5||at 1GHz ~ 3GHz|
| Capacitance||Nom. 95.2 pF/m||-|
| Characteristic Impedance||75 ± 5 Ω||-|
| Temperature Rating||- 30°C ~ 60°C||-|
| Bending Radius||Min. 4 mm||-|
| Approx. Weight||5.5 kg/km||-|
|Typical Attenuation [Basis] (Basis x Length = Type Attenuation)||0. 87 dB/m||at 500MHz|
|1.28 dB/m||at 1000MHz|
|1.52 dB/m||at 1575MHz|
|1.75 dB/m||at 2000MHz|
|1.92 dB/m||at 2345MHz|
|Connector Type||SMA (M) to (F)|
|Installation||3M tape, Screw|