Good Price Displayport Cable Male to Male 28AWG
1. DisplayPort 1.3 MALE TO MALE
2. Optional gold and nickel plating.
3. Suitable for 28AWG and 30AWG wire gauge.
4. Support 8-bit & 10-bit Deep Color
5. Support the video& audio bandwidth up to 21.6Gpbs.
6. Support the 720Mbps' bidirectional auxiliary channel.
7. Support protected content and high performance applications such as 3D game.
8. Support two such monitors with one cable, or four 1920x1200 monitors.
9. Allowing USB2.0 or Ethernet data to be carried.
10. Support for full HD 3D Stereoscopic displays.
11. Colour AL metal shell assembly.
Black displayport Cable is the first display interface to rely on packetized data transmission, a form of digital communication found in other technologies like Ethernet, USB, and PCI Express. It allows both internal and external display connections, and unlike legacy standards where differential pairs are fixed to transmitting a clock signal with each output, the DisplayPort protocol is based on small data packets known as micro packets which can embed the clock signal within the data stream. The advantage is a lower number of pins to achieve higher resolutions. The use of data packets also allows for DisplayPort to be extensible, meaning additional features can be added over time without significant changes to the physical interface itself.
1. Black displayport Cable
2. Molded ends with strain relieves for reliability
3. Brand new high quality generic cable.
4. Support 8-bit & 10-bit deep color.
5. The video and audio bandwidth support up to 10.8Gpbs
6. Support one lane, one direction, four-line connection.
7. Solid Pure Copper Conductors
8. Shielded to block out RF and EM interference
10. Enable high quality optional digital audio transmissions.
11. Pure digital connection; Supports video and audio.
12. Supports ESA and Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) standards.
As the inheritor of the HDMI, the DisplayPort will intensify the high definition A/V signal's
The new DisplayPort is able to send both video and audio signals from the PC or Home Systems
This high end DisplayPort cable also supports the higher resolution and refresh rate
Supports data transmission rate of 10.8Gbps, enough to transmit the uncompressed audio and video
Supports 8-bit and 10-bit deep color, and 1Mbps bi-directional auxiliary channel for equipment.